Everyday Day Cream Mini
Everyday Day Cream Mini
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Up to 99% Natural (based on ISO 16128)
- Safety Approved by European Cosmetics Regulation EU 1223/2009
- Dispatched within 24h
- 100% Renewable Energy
- Subscribe & Save
This lightly whipped, replenishing moisturiser supercharged with biocompatible antioxidants, Omegas and abundant levels of vitamins hydrates, soothes and transforms your skin instantly giving back your natural glow.
ADDRESSES: Dryness/Dehydration, Rough Texture, Dullness, Elasticity, Uneven Skin Tone, Fine Lines and Wrinkles
This nourishing formula contains Centella Asiatica, Hyaluronic Acid, Passion Fruit and Vitamin C to protect all the layers of your skin. Together, these ingredients calm the natural immune triggers in your skin, which can be over stimulated by pollution, oxidative stress and a hectic lifestyle. These external aggressors can damage the collagen and elastin in your skin cells.
The addition of a 2% Blue-Light active protects your skin from modern devices including computers and mobile phones. Cacay Oil improves skin elasticity, provides hydration and encourages healthy ageing without weighing your skin down.
• 95% agree the product reduces wrinkles
• 100% agree the product vitalises the skin
• 95% agree the product strengthens the skin barrier
• 100% agree the product moisturizes the skin
• 100% agree the product revitalizes the skin
• 100% agree the product is good for sensitive skin
• 90% agree the product reduces signs of wrinkles
• 100% agree the product nourishes the skin
• 100% agree the product firms the skin
• 100% agree the product regenerates the skin
• 90% agree the product slows down signs of ageing
• 95% agree the product smoothes the skin
• 100% agree the product softens the Skin
• 90% agree the product absorbs quickly
• 90% agree the product illuminates the skin
• 100% would recommend the product
• 90% agree to buy the product after testing
• 85% would love to continue using the Day Cream instead of their previously used product
After the study, 85% of the participants, would want to continue using Everyday Day Cream to the product they were currently using. And 100% of the testers would recommend it to a friend.
*Consumer study results were obtained following self-assessment of participants using the product over a 14 day period and apply a small amount to fingertips and gently spread over the face. Individual results may vary.
Dorothée: "Favourite cream! I apply it in the morning and my skin is well cared for all day. Despite its "lightness", there is a lot of moisture in the cream. In winter, I also use the Aura - a perfect combination!"
Can I use the Everyday Day Cream day and night?
Absolutely. Yes you can.
Can I use the Everyday Day Cream for my eyes?
Yes. It has many beneficial actives that will also help for your gentle eye area. We suggest not to use oils around the delicate eye area; so the Everyday Day Cream is perfected
Can I combine the Everyday Day Cream with the oils in your range?
Absolutely. It will provide an extra boost of fats to the products. In particular for people with drier skin, this will help to provide the fats to the skin that are missing.
How do I get the cream out?
We would recommending getting our cosmetic spoon as well. This is best to get the content out of the glass bottle. And you can use it going forward to easily get content out of bottles.
If you’re not able to find the answer you’re looking for here, please do get in touch with a member of our lovely customer service team by emailing email@example.com . Thank you!
Aqua, Caryodendron Orinocense Seed Oil*, Polyglyceryl-3 Rice Branate*, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil*, Glycerin, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter*, Bio Butylene Glycol (plant-based)*, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil*, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid*, Salix Alba Bark Extract*, Ascorbyl Isostearate, Buddleja Officinalis Flower Extract*, Allantoin*, Tocopherol*, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Propanediol* (plant-derived)
Please check the product label for latest ingredient list.