Dry Skincare Routine
A skincare routine for dry & dehydrated skin needs to focus on the main area of concern; a lack of hydration and undernourishment. The skin can suffer from insufficient natural oil production, sufficient moisture, or both. Dry skin has inadequate barrier-preserving natural oils. Dehydrated skin is influenced by environmental and lifestyle factors resulting in loss of moisture or trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL).
Ensure your routine includes a balance of humectants, hydrating oils, emollients, and occlusive moisturisers.
1. Wash your face with mineral water.
2. Follow with our calming Aura Essence to protect against environmental aggressors
4. Once serums have absorbed, apply Everyday Day Cream to soothe and hydrate
4. Use Everyday Day Cream to hydrate and rejuvenate the delicate eye area
5. Use Everyday Face Oil and apply on areas that feel dry or add a few drops into the Everyday Day Cream right away.
6. Finish with a UVA/UVB Sun shield.
1. Double Cleanse with Everyday Cleansing Oil a non-foaming cleanser to balance pH and nurture your lipid barrier replacing moisture loss.
2. Apply the Hydration Mask to deeply rehydrate your skin from the hydration loss while your skin barrier strengthens.
3. Follow with our balancing Aura Essence to deeply hydrate and balance the microbiome.
4. Use Everyday Day Cream to hydrate and rejuvenate the delicate eye area.
Need more help?
Want a personalised product recommendation based on your unique skin type and concerns? Take our online skin quiz or contact us on WhatsApp.