Dehydrated Skincare Routine
A skincare routine for dehydrated skin needs to focus on the main area of concern; a lack of hydration and undernourishment. The skin can suffer from insufficient natural oil production, sufficient moisture, or both. Dehydrated skin is influenced by environmental and lifestyle factors resulting in loss of moisture or trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL). Ensure your routine includes a balance of humectants, hydrating oils, emollients, and occlusive moisturisers.
1. Wash your face with mineral water.
2. Follow with our calming Aura Essence to protect against environmental aggressors
3. Once serums have absorbed, apply Everyday Day Cream to soothe and hydrate
4. Use Everyday Day Cream to hydrate and rejuvinate the delicate eye area
5. Finish with a UVA/UVB Sun shield.
1. Double Cleanse with Everyday Cleansing Oil.
2. Apply the Hydration Mask and let it sink into your skin to deeply rehydrate your skin.
3. Follow with our balancing Aura Essence to deeply hydrate and balance the microbiome and Everyday Glow Serum to revive and recharge the mitochondria in the skin cells.
4. Once essence have absorbed, apply Cacay Beauty Oil.
5. Use Everyday Day Cream to hydrate and rejuvenate the delicate eye area.
Need more help?
Want a personalised product recommendation based on your unique skin type and concerns? Take our online skin quiz or contact us on WhatsApp
Take our online Skin Quiz and answer a few simple questions to receive a personalised skincare routine.
Jump on a WhatsApp chat with one of our lovely customer care team members to provide you with a customised product recommendation. Simply click below or on our chat button to get started.